Made of the softest organic cotton and designed with comfort and convenience in mind - this is a newborn baby MUST HAVE!
We were given nightgowns as a baby gift from my brother in Law in America when we had our second child. Baby nightgowns or smocks are really common in the US but are virtually impossible to find on the High Street in the UK. They were the best present we were ever given and made night time nappy changes so much quicker and simpler for our second and third child, I really wish we knew about them when we had our first!
Nightgowns are elasticated at the bottom and are simply pulled down over baby's legs and feet, meaning no more annoying and fiddly poppers to battle with half asleep in the dark. The nightgowns fit easily over boosted night time cloth nappies. I'd aim to have 2-3 of the nightgowns so you've got one in use, one in the wash and one spare/drying.
These also make a lovely gift and are something any parent using cloth nappies or disposables will really appreciate.
One Size: fits up to 6 months approx
- Integrated scratch mitts
- Newly designed elasticated & drawstring opening combines together for the most practical and easy nappy changing
- Made using Fairtrade certified organic cotton - your guarantee that small scale cotton farmers are getting a better deal
- Free from nasty chemicals and kind on newborn baby skin
- Screen printed by hand using low impact environmentally friendly dyes
- Beautifully designed and beautifully organic