Blueberry Care Guide
- Prewash nappy once before first use.
- Remove all solid waste before washing
- Remove any inserts from covers s they can thoroughly washed
- Don't overload your machine.
- Put through a rinse cycle before the main wash
- You can wash at 40 or 60 deg using a full dose of detergent
- Use a long cotton wash. Nappies love a long wash
- No harsh stain removers or bleach.
- No fabric softeners. They will reduce absorbency.
- Ideally line dry or tumble dry on warm.
Blueberry products have a 1 year warranty from date of purchase, not first use. if you believe you have a faulty product please contact The Nappy lady with details of the problem and photos and we'll liase with Blueberry for you and arrange a replacement if appropriate.
Blueberry warranty covers: Product stitching, seams, elastics and any of the product's components including snaps, hook & loop closures, and fabric holes discovered immediately upon receipt of the item.
What it doesn't cover: Leaking, odour issues, fading, staining, repelling and normal wear and tear which includes any of the following issues that appear after 90 days of use: holes and tears in the fabric, elastic loosening and stitching that comes loose. It also doesn't cover hand me downs. The warranty applies to the original purchaser only.
Diamonds are forever. Nappies aren't.
Blueberry nappies are remarkably durable but they aren't indestructable and like any other clothing item they will eventually show signs of wear and tear and may not withstand being used and washed several times a week for extended periods of time. But they will last longer if you take care of them properly and that part is your responsibility. They won't cover an item caused damage by improper care, abuse, misuse, normal fading or normal wear and tear of the product materials.
The warranty is also void when washing intsructions haven't been followed and/or the following have been used;
Any other caustic substances
When Subject to water or drying temperatures ocver 60deg