Petit Lulu Care Guide
- Prewash nappy twice before first use. It can take 6-10 washes to reach full absorbency
- Dry pail do not soak nappies or covers
- Wash every 2-3 days
- Do not overload your washing machine or nappies will not get washed sufficiently
- Wash with standard baby washing detergent. Not eco-friendly soap as often does not sufficiently wash nappies
- No harsh stain removers or bleach.
- No fabric softeners. They will reduce absorbency.
- Wash no lower than 60 degrees.
- Waterproof covers should not be spin-dried at more than 1000RPM
- Line dry or tumble dry inserts on cool only if necessary as it will shorten the life of the product
- Never tumble dry the waterproof covers
- If using a nappy cream always use a nappy liner - ideally a disposable paper liner.
Petit Lulu Warranty
Petit Lulu offer a 24 month warranty from date of purchase not date of first use. Petit Lulu don’t accept claims due to stains, improper care or when simply worn out. If you believe you have a faulty product please email us at The Nappy Lady with details of the problem and photos, Plus full details of your washing methods.
Petit Lulu warranty covers:
- snaps (poppers)
- hook & Loop
Read their washing recommendations carefully as from our experience claims are frequently rejected and at The Nappy Lady we have really had to fight on behalf of our customers but we are not always successful.
Your warranty will be VOID if:
- You washed BELOW 60°C
- if you use Bleach
- If you use Softener
- If you use Eco-detergent as they aren't strong enough
- If you overload your machine
- If you use too much detergent
- If covers or waterproof layers are spun greater than 1000rpm
- If frequently tumbled dried or tumbled dried on high
- If covers/waterproof layers are dried on a direct heat source such as a radiator
- If you soaked your nappies
- If left for more than 2-3 days before washing
Petit Lulu's decision on any warranty claim is final.