Charlie Banana Care Guide
- Prewash your new nappies up to 4 times to maximise absorbancy
- Remove poo and rinse nappy before dry pail.
- No harsh stain removers or bleach. They may cause irritation and can damage the waterproof membrane. Lemon juice and sunlight will remove stains.
- No fabric softeners. They will reduce absorbency.
- Prewash/rinse nappies.
- Full wash cycle at max. wash temperature 40 degrees.
- Ideally line dry. You can tumble dry on cool only.
Charlie Banana Warranty
Charlie Banana offers 1 year guarantee against manufacturing faults. The 1 year guarantee starts from when the item was purchased, not first used. If you believe you have an item with a manufacturing fault, you will need to contact us with details and photos of the fault. We will confirm your purchase date from our records. Charlie Banana may require the items to be inspected before a warranty decision is made, we will inform you if this is required in your case. Charlie Banana's warranty decision is final.
Charlie Banana 1 year warranty covers;
- Sewing or manufacturing defects
- Lamination or metal sizing technology
Charlie Banana 180 day warranty covers;
Warranty is VOID when:
- Using harsh stain removers, biological detergents or bleaching
- Subjecting your product to extreme high temperature such as boil wash, tumble drying on a warm or hot heat, or directly drying on radiators or in direct sunight.
- Adding vinegar or sodium bicarbonate to the wash
Excessive laundering can destroy elastic, destroy the water repellency, make the fabric go bald, reduce the performance of your nappies, drastically reduce the lifespan and will render your guarantee void.
Charlie Banana's decision on any warranty claim is final.