Tots Bots Care Guide
- Prewash nappy twice before first use. Nappy will reach full absorency after approximately 10 washes.
- Wash dark colours separately
- Wash with non-bio powder or TotsBots Potion
- No harsh stain removers or bleach. They may cause irritation and can damage the waterproof membrane
- Don't use pastes of nappy powder directly applied to nappies as this is too concentrated.
- No fabric softeners. They will reduce absorbency.
- Max wash temperature 60 degrees.
- Ideally line dry or tumble dry on cool.
- If using a nappy cream always use a nappy liner - ideally a disposable paper liner.
Tots Bots Warranty
Tots Bots offers a 1 year guarantee against manufacturing faults. The 1 year guarantee starts from when the item was purchased, not first used. If you believe you have an item with a manufacturing fault, you will need to contact us with details and photos of the fault. We will confirm your purchase date from our records. TotsBots may require the items to be inspected before a warranty decision is made, we will inform you if this is required in your case. TotsBots warranty decision is final.
Tots Bots Warranty is VOID when:
- Using harsh stain removers, biological detergents or bleaching
- Boil washing
- Continually tumble drying on a warm or hot heat, or directly on radiators or similar
- Adding vinegar or sodium bicarbonate to the wash
Excessive laundering can destroy elastic, destroy the water repellency, make the fabric go bald, reduce the performance of your nappies, drastically reduce the lifespan and will render your guarantee void.
The use of Tots Bots Potion detergent is recommended but not required for warranty coverage.
Tots Bots' decision on any warranty claim is final.