Bubblebubs Care Guide
- Soak your new nappies to increase absorbancy. It can take 6 washes to get to maximum absorbancy.
- Remove solids and rinse in hot water. You can pretreat stains if desired. Night nappies must be thoroughly rinsed in hot water before dry pailing.
- Wash nappies every other day.
- Prewash on a short cycle. Use half dose of detergent for heavily soiled nappies.
- Then wash using the longest cyle, up to 60 degrees but no more than 800 rpm spin.
- No harsh stain removers or bleach. They may cause irritation and can damage the waterproof membrane
- No fabric softeners. They will reduce absorbency.
- Ideally line dry or tumble dry on cool although this can effect the longevity of your product.
Bubblebubs offers a 6 months guarantee against manufacturing faults. The 6 month guarantee starts from when the item was purchased, not first used. If you believe you have an item with a manufacturing fault, you will need to contact us with details and photos of the fault. We will confirm your purchase date from our records. Bubblebubs may require the items to be inspected before a warranty decision is made, we will inform you if this is required in your case. Bubblebubs warranty decision is final.
Bubblebubs Warranty is VOID when:
- Using harsh stain removers, biological detergents or bleaching
- Continually tumble drying on a warm or hot heat, or directly on radiators or similar
- Adding vinegar or sodium bicarbonate to the wash
Excessive laundering can destroy elastic, destroy the water repellency, make the fabric go bald, reduce the performance of your nappies, drastically reduce the lifespan and will render your guarantee void.