Poppets Poco Reusable Wipes Kit Overview
The Poppets Poco Resuable Wipes Kit is a smaller version of the Full Time Use Poppets Grande Kit . The Poco cloth wipes kit is great if you already use washable wipes and want to boost your kit or if you want to purchase a smaller more travel friendly sized system. Buying the Poco kit saves you money on the regular price of buying the components separately.
The amazing and stylish Poco airtight wipes container with lid is ideal for storing your reusable cloth baby wipes in at home and the wet bag to take the reusable baby wipes with you out and about.
If you already use washable nappies then you can just add your dirty wipes to your existing nappy bucket or bag. If you don't already use washable nappies just pop your soiled wipes directly into the washing machine or use a separate bag / box to store used wipes.
Benefit of Reusable Baby Wipes
Baby Wipes made of fabric grip onto poo rather than smearing it round as disposable wet wipes do, significantly reducing the time it takes to clean baby. One wipe and you'll be done, you can't do the same with disposable wipes. Parents all over the world absolutely love them and are discovering the joy of a natural, traditional terry cotton cloth wipe.
- 1 Poco Box
- 10 Poppets super soft wipes white with blue trim
- 1 Mini Wet Bag (mixed pattern)
- 5 Poppets in beautiful Mixed Fragrance including The Nappy Exclusive Scent
20 x 12 x 7cm
It can fit approximately 10 Poppets wipes.
How to use the kit
- Make up your Poppets Cloth Wipe Solution in a measuring jug.
- Put your clean Poppets Wipes into your Grande container.
- Pour the Poppets solution over your wipes.
- You're ready to go!
- Wash your soiled wipes on a long 40 /60deg, use your regular detergent.
How to Make Your Poppets Solution
- One Poppet will make up to 1 litre of solution which is enough for 25-30 wipes. If making up less, use half a Poppet or keep it whole.
- Add one Poppet to 1 litre of freshly boiled water into your measuring jug.
- Allow to dissolve for 30 seconds, then stir well until the water turns a milky colour.
- Pour the solution into your clean tub of your chosen wipes. They should be covered and damp to the touch, but not too wet. Any left over solution can be poured into a bottle once cool for use out and about.
Poppets solution is certified safe to use for a baby from 1 month old. For a baby younger than this, it's always best to use plain water.
Visit our comprehensive beginners guide on using washable wipes for more information.
Poppets Baby Brand
Try the rest of the Poppets Baby range including their fabulous Pocket Nappy.