What you need in a Reusable Nappy System
Wednesday, 22 July 2015
One of the things I'm asked about the most is how to put together a reusable nappy system and just what someone should buy if they haven't a clue where to start. So, with this in mind, I've put together a quick list of reusable nappy system essentials to help everyone understand just how and what you'll need. As always, if you have any other questions, let me know!
- Your basic nappy system, which may comprise separate nappy and wraps, or all in ones/pocket nappies.
- Extra absorbency for night use (boosters).
- Lidded nappy bucket.
- Sanitiser if soaking your nappies (soaking not recommended other than with flat nappies).
- Something to clean baby's bottom with (disposable wipes, washable wipes, or cotton wool).
- Waterproof nappy bag for trips out.
- Something to put the wet nappy on instead of the carpet (can be a potty, the lid of the nappy bin, or the corner of your change mat).