- For Moderate flow
- Holds up to 80ml
- Equivalent to 8 regular tampons
- Equivalent to 2 regular pads
Nora Full Brief Period Pants Moderate Flow Overview
Nora are known for their high quality products and you can expect the same from their Nora period pants.
The Nora full brief are high waisted pants for extra comfort especially when you're feeling bloated. Made from soft organic cotton and stretchy elastane for comfortable, everyday wear, making them an ideal alternative to both disposable sanitary pads and tampons.
The small tag on the waist band means it is discrete and look just like normal underwear.
Nora reusable period pants are available in sized 8-20
Nora Period Wear Features
- Clever tech to keep moisture away from skin
- Organic cotton for unbeatable comfort
- 99% reduction in bacterial growth
- Easy to wash and reuse
- Reduce your use of disposables
It's more simple than you might think!
- Give your period pants a rinse in cold water after use.
- Wash within 48 hours at 30 degrees using non-bio laundry powder with no fabric conditioner.
- Ideally air dry or hey can be tumble dried on a low heat from time to time, however this shouldn't be done after every use as it may damage the waterproof layer.
- Main Body: The outer of the underwear is made of 95% organic cotton and 5% elastine to give you a super comfortable fit.
- Wicking Layer: 100% Polyester. Helps to keep you feeling dry. It lets liquid pass through but not back out.
- Absorbent Layer: 80% Polyester, 20% Polyamide. Super absorbent towelling
- Barrier Layer: 100% Polyester with PU coating a waterproof barrier to help protect against leaks.
OEKO-TEX® Class II certified 11-6226-shirley and PFC free, so no nasties next to your skin.
We have an extensive range of Nora's and other brands in many styles and absorbencies as well. Shop our full range of period pants