- Holds approx 70ml
- Equivalent to 7 super tampons
- Equivalent to 2 heavy pads
Nora Heavy Pad Overview
The Nora Heavy Reusable Pad is perfect for heavier days or overnight. Even though the pad holds a huge amount the pad remains slim and discrete due to it's slimline and contoured shape.
You will adore the super quality honeycomb stay dry layer it is made from high tech fabric and keeps you feeling incredibly fresh and dry. You'll never use disposable sanitary pads again.
The Nora reusable period pads have popper fastening wings secures the pad firmly in place, giving you comfort and confidence.
Features I love
I absolutely love the elastic storage band on the back of the Nora washable period pads. I always store my clean and used period pads compactly folded up. With other pad brands this is achieved by securing the wing poppers however with the Nora range simply fold your pad and slip over the elastic band to secure the pad, why did no one ever think of this before!
The reusable sanitary pad length is 29cm
Designed to last
Nora reusable menstrual pads are designed to last for around ten years, or about 150 wash
Unlike disposables, Nora pads are made with with OEKO-TEX® Class II certified (11-6225 Shirley) approved fabrics so contain no nasty chemicals, making them kinder to your body and the planet.
- Top Layer- The honeycomb top layer (that goes next to your skin) is made from 53% recycled polyester and 47% polyester making it incredibly soft against your skin.
- Absorbent Core- Made of 100% polyester towelling
- Waterproof Outer- The waterproof layer is made from 100% polyester from recycled plastic bottle waste with a PUL membrane to help protect against leaks.
- Rinse your Nora reusable pads in cold water before washing.
- Wash at 30 with non-biological powder detergent.
- Don’t use bleach, fabric softeners or stain removers.