Petite Crown Swim Nappy Overview
The Petite Crown Swim nappies are actually just empty Petite Crown pocket nappies. They are exactly the same shape as the Petite Crown Packa pocket nappy but the one key difference is that the swim nappies come lined with a mesh athletic wicking jersey for swimming.
The great thing about the Petit Crown swim nappy is that you can insert an inside into the mesh pouch to help any pool side accidents. Remember once baby is in the water this will absorb pool water making it heavier and harder to swim in so remove the insert before going into the pool. We'd recommend you stuff the pouch for trips to the beach rather than when swimming.
Some people actually use this swim nappy as their main nappy as they prefer the athletic wicking jersey liner inside.
- Lined with mesh (athletic wicking jersey) that wicks away the moisture to keep the skin feeling cool and dry
- Can be used as a pocket nappy or a cover. Stuff an insert inside the pocket to catch an accident on the way to the pool!
- Features the tummy panel at the front for the extra leak protection when used as a pocket diaper or a cover
- Fit babies 8 lbs to 35 lbs (3.6 kgs to 16 kgs)
- 3x4 adjustable rise snaps for three different size settings
Nappy shell and lining- 100% Polyester (TPU laminate)
More information on baby swimming
Read our article for more information on baby swimming nappies