Poppets Bamboo Reusable Wipes
Poppets wipes are made of super soft bamboo. The bamboo baby wipes are ideal for bottoms, hands and faces.
Each pack contains 10 individual bamboo cloth wipes. We recommend 40 wipes in total (4 packs) for full time use which equates to approx 15-20 nappy changes.
Many people who do not use cloth nappies still use washable wipes, as they are so much kinder on the skin and the pocket.
The Poppets bamboo cloth wipes are 18x18 cm
Pack of 10
How do I use it?
- Store the washable wipes damp in a tupperware box so they are ready to go at change time.
- As they are used put the soiled wipes in the nappy bucket and wash with the nappies (up to 60 degrees).
- Once washed put the wipes back in the tupperware box, add water or your wipes solution to make them damp and they are ready to go again.
- Consider using the Poppets Cloth Wipe Solution. Poppets are an easy to use, quick to make, beautifully smelling, cleansing solution.
Do not worry they will not go stale or stagnant as you will use them too quickly.
Visit our comprehensive beginners guide on using reusable wipes for more information.
Poppets Baby wipes are made from double layer bamboo fabric.
- Store your bamboo cloth wipes in a dry pail. Wash at 40 or 60 degrees.
- No bleach or softener.
- Air dry away from direct heat
- Bamboo baby wipes can be tumble dried on low.
Reusable Wipes Recipes
See our article on recipes for washable wipes or consider using a Poppet for an ultra simple wipes solution.