Merula Cupscup Overview
Merula Cupscup – the cup for your cup. Thanks to the Merula Cupscup, you can now clean and sterilise your menstrual cup quickly, easily, and effectively right in the microwave – both after your periods and as often as desired in between.
The Merula Cupscup fits almost all common menstrual cups that can be boiled for cleaning.
How to use it
- Fill the Merula Cupscup up to the marking line with clean water. (If necessary, add a splash of vinegar to prevent limescale deposits from forming in the menstrual cup and the Merula Cupscup.)
- Place your prewashed menstrual cup on the blue insert with the opening facing down.
- Close the lid and open the steam valve.
- Heat the Merula Cupscup in the microwave at 750 watts for 5 minutes. (If the wattage is different, adjust the heating time accordingly.)
- Make sure the water in the Merula Cupscup does not evaporate completely.
- After the heating process, the Merula Cupscup and its contents are extremely hot, and hot water or steam can escape from the cup.
A convenient handle makes it easy to remove the Merula Cupscup from the microwave. Once the menstrual cup has cooled down, it can immediately be used again or stored in the small breathable cotton bag until your next period.
Store the Merula Cupscup dry and with its lid open.