Mini Strucket Overview
Mini Strucket Bucket is a strainer and a bucket just like a normal bucket (but better) The Mini Strucket capacity is 4.5L.
The Strucket makes soaking simple and clean. Never fear putting your hand into the residual dirty, unhygienic, toxic mess that can be left in the bucket again.
With the Strucket you will never leave your items soaking for endless days again, because the Strucket makes soaking simple and stress-free! Perfect for sensitive skin and anyone who doesn’t love grime, the Strucket allows you to easily separate and drain with the inbuilt strainer and plug systems. Your hands never, ever touch dirty (or smelly) water!
Mini Strucket Uses
Just like the large original Strucket there are infinite uses for the mini Strucket. Strucket is Ideal for use with any kid's stuff such as bibs and baby's clothes, reusable nappies including Terry Squares, soiled reusable wipes, stained clothing, toys, Dad's golf balls, fruit and veg, the list is endless. This will also be really helpful for families we help who are using flat nappies without access to a washing machine.
Mini Strucket & Menstrual Products
At The Nappy Lady we highly recommend the Mini Strucket for use with cloth sanitary pads or period pants. Watch the video below on how it can be used.
If you are using your Strucket for reusable nappies please check your nappy manufacturers guidelines. Many recommend you do not regularly soak modern cloth nappies with elastic, velcro or bamboo fabrics as this will damage the nappies overtime and can invalidate some warranties. Please refer to your nappy manufacturers guidelines.
How do I use it?
1. Ensure that the strainer is sitting ﬂat in the bottom of the bucket
2. Place your items to soak inside the strucket
3. Fill with water and soaking solution of your choice
4. Leave to soak
5. Return when soaking is ﬁnished and life the strainer from the water
6. Pull up the handles of the strainer, pulling the strainer up and over the side of the bucket and set down connecting it to the internal shelving connection points and anchoring
7. Walk away while the contents strains into the outer container
8. Remove items from the strainer
9. Release water with the outer plug, yucky water drains away, you smile and walk away - your hands never had to touch the water or the toxic mess at the bottom of the bucket :)
Mini Strucket Kit Contains:
- Mini Strucket Outer Body
- Mini Strucket Inner Strainer
- Mini Stucket comes with a matching lid.