- high absorbency for a panty liner
- Trim as a day pad
- Ideal for light incontinence
Pink Daisy Staydry Small Pad Overview
Pink Daisy Staydry Small pads are one of the few brands to offer a staydry layer that isn't made of fleece. Without a fleece layer this opens up the pad to many people who just don't like using fleece but still want to be kept feeling dry, this can be especially useful on your heavy days or if you use the pads for light incontinence. I can't use fleece topped pads as it makes me itch as I have exceptionally sensitive skin but I can happily use these.
Pink Daisy Staydry pads are made from 100% polyester but please don't imagine this to be itchy and sweaty. The top layer is a highly modern breathable staydry fabric which is commonly used in the best selling reusable nappies. The inner absorbency is made from a hidden layer of microfiber terry provides maximum absorbency and helps to significantly speed up drying. Breathable laminated polyester backing prevents leakage.
One warning about the staydry layer is that it can suffer "pulls" far easier than the Pink Daisy organic pads so mind when handling the pads you don't have sharp nails and try to wash them without any zip bags.
Pink Daisy Small Menstrual Pads are an unusual size. The small size pad is a mix between a heavy duty panty liner and a small regular day pad. The pad is definitely not as small or as thin as most of our panty liners but it's also not as long as a regular day pad which is why we keep the small pad in both categories.
Pink Daisy menstrual pads are made by one of the leading USA ethical brands Blueberry. Pink Daisy pads are high quality and available in beautiful prints.
So who is this pad for?
As a Panty Liner - If you are looking for a light absorbency panty liner these are NOT for you. If you prefer a heavy absorbency panty liner maybe for light incontinence then these are fabulous.
As a Menstual Pad - If your periods are quite light then this is also a fabulous pad as you don't need to have a pad as long or as big as most of the other brands of regular pads.
Which way up?
Plain side up.
How to use
Wash your Pink Daisy pads prior to first use. Snap pads around your underwear so the tag side faces down. Change pad every 2-6 hours or as needed. Wash per care instructions. Avoid washing the pads in public facilities. Pink Daisy pads are meant for personal use only, and should not be shared with others.
General wash & care instructions
- Rinse or soak in cold water after changing pads or while waiting for wash day. This will keep stains from setting on your pads. Hand or machine wash cold or warm cycle. Line dry or tumble dry.
- Do not use fabric softener. It will coat the pads and make them water repellent and reduce their absorbency. Be aware that if you use dryer sheets in your dryer for other laundry this can coat your dryer and transfer to your pads.
- Do not use bleach. This will cause the fabric's fibers to break down. It will also cause the waterproof layer of the pad to de-laminate.
- Stains. Should staining occur, try laying your pads out in the sun.