The original Baby BeeHinds nappy is made from their custom milled Hemp/Organic Cotton fleece fabric, these nappies are fitted to contour your baby's shape where it matters for a snug fit all round.
Choose Hemp for excellent absorbency along with all natural fibres!
- Adjustable absorbency with two Hemp Fleece inserts included
- Superior absorbency so great for nights, long journeys & day time
- Exceptional breathability being 100% natural fibres
- Hemp is a stronger fabric than bamboo, so is longer lasting & more resilient to acidic wee.
- Great coverage & served edged keep poo- spolsions contained!
They fit the average baby through from birth to toddler 10-35lbs, however very solid and tall toddlers may outgrow them earlier than a toddler of average height and weight.
How do I use it?
These Fitted nappies do require a waterproof cover to make them waterproof. Each nappy includes two hemp inserts, 1 long, 1 short that can be snapped into the front or back snaps & give you the ability to customise absorbency as your baby grows.
Hemp Fitteds can be dried in the dryer on LOW - this will also keep them softer. Hemp Fleece can also be prone to piling of the fabric during the initial prewashes. This is not a fault of the fabric, and any piling should stop after the initial prewashes.
100% Natural Fibres (55% Hemp, 45% Organic Cotton)
Hemp is grown without pesticides & are highly renewable resourcesAny natural fibres will dry a little stiffer than man-made materials, but like a pair of freshly washed jeans they soften up quickly with body warmth from your bub, a quick scrunch on your hands or a quick blast in the dryer on low.