Baby Beehinds Care Guide - Nappies
- Baby Beehinds WOOL follow the care instructions on this link as wool is cared for differently to nappies
- Prewash nappies twice before first use
- Wash every 2-3 days
- Run a rinse/Prewash nappies before your main wash cycle
- Use a full dose of detergent according to your detergent packaging for heavily soiled items
- No harsh stain removers or bleach.
- Wash at 40-60 degress
- Do not overload your washing machine aim for 3/4 full when wet.
- No fabric softeners. They will reduce absorbency.
- Max wash temperature 60 degrees.
- Ideally line dry or occassionally tumble dry on cool.
Baby Beehinds Warranty
Baby Beehinds offer a 6 month warranty from date of purchase not date of first use. If you believe you have a faulty product then contact The Nappy Lady with details of the fault and photos and we will liaise with Baby Beehinds so they can assess your warranty claim.
Baby Beehinds product guarantee covers:
Fabric components of nappies and covers
Guarantee is valid for original purchaser only.
The Baby Beehinds product guarantee does NOT cover:
- leaking (except as related to a manufacturing defect)
- mis-care (care instructions provided with each purchase are to be followed precisely, or warranty is void)
- wear and tear (pilling, loss of fluff over time, gradual slackening of elastic over time, delamination, thinning of fabric over time etc.)
- Elastic deterioration in nappies older than 6 months
- Any product purchased that specifically says no warranty or exchange on that particular product. Any possible faults will be disclosed in the product page in this circumstance.
Baby Beehinds decision on any warranty claim is final.