- Available light to heavy flow
Imse Vimse Reusable Tampons Overview
Imse Vimse reusable tampons work just like a disposable tampon. They absorb well and are comfortable to use.
Choose between three different sizes to fit your needs depending on how heavy or light your flow is.
- Mini -Light Flow
- Regular -Moderate Flow
- Heavy- Heavy Flow
There are 8 tampons per box.
- Imse Vimse tampons are made of 100% organically cultivated cotton.
- Along with our other sanitary products, our cloth tampons are Oeko-Tex certified and free from chemicals!
How do I use them?
- Boil the tampons before first use.
- Roll the tampon, adjust how loose or tight you would like it to be. Finish by securing the cord around the tampon.
- Insert the tampon just like you would a normal tampon.
- Change your tampon every 4-5 hours or when the tampon is getting full and needs changing.
- Rinse in cold water and keep in a wet bag.
- Wash in a washing bag along with the rest of your laundry.
- After washing the tampons, boil them in water for a few minutes to get rid of any washing powder residues.
- Do not use any bleach or softener.
100% cotton, washable, reusable tampons can still cause TSS (toxic shock syndrome) just as store-bought disposable tampons can. Please remember to change them often!
Read our guide "Can I use a menstrual cup if tampons don't work for me." if you're worried that cups and discs aren't for you