Lunette Menstrual Cup Overview
Lunette Menstrual Cups are made in Finland. The Lunette Menstrual Cup is a bell-shaped cup that gives you a comfortable, safe, odorless and eco-friendly period for up to 12 hours a day. The Lunette has an expected lifespan of up to 10 years making it highly economical.
The Lunette has a smooth interior for easy cleaning. Lunette has a cleverly designed stem which is easy to grasp and doesn't tend to dig in, ridges and larger air holes make for quick and easy ins and outs. The stem can be trimmed or removed entirely if preferred. The Lunette is more petit than the Mooncup.
- highest quality medical grade silicone.
- Bisphenol A,
- or heavy metals.
Lunette Size 1
Light to Normal Flow
This size is made from a softer silicone than size 2 making it especially good for teens and younger users.
If you have a low sitting cervix, have really strong pelvic floor muscles or a sensitive bladder Size 1 could be a better choice for you due to the small shape and softer silicone.
- The diameter is 41 mm (1.6 inches) by 47 mm (1.9 inches).
- The stem measures 25 mm (1 inch).
- The volume of the cup is 25 ml (0.85 fl oz).
- Measuring lines: 5ml (0.17 oz) and 13.5ml (0.46 oz).
Lunette Size 2
Normal to heavy flow
Lunette Cup Size 2 is made of firmer silicone than Lunette Cup Model 1.
- The diameter is 46 mm (1.8 inches) by 52 mm (2 inches).
- The stem measures 20 mm (0.8 inches).
- The volume of the cup is 30 ml (1.0 fl oz).
- Measuring lines: 7.5ml (0.25 oz) and 15ml (0.5 oz)