How to Store Nappies For Future Use
Thursday, 19 July 2018If you're between babies and need to put your nappies into storage it's important you do it in the right way to keep them in the best condition as possible.
Step 1. Complete a Nappy Lady strip wash to ensure they are thorough clean.
Step 2. Ensure they are completely dry.
They are now ready for storage.
- Don't put them in a vacumn bags as this can damage elastics and pul.
- Don't put them in the loft as the large variations in temperature are not good for the elastics, pul or delicate fibres of bamboo.
- Don't store them anywhere that gets damp or has large variations in temperature (garages/conservatories can fall under this category depending on your individual home).
- Do store them in the house in a place where they will be kept at normal temperature ranges ie bedrooms
- Do store them in breathable bags like a fabric sack/storage bags or cardboard boxes rather than plastic containers.
- Do keep them in cupboards (not an airing cupboard), top of wardrobes, under bed are all common places.