GroVia Care Guide
- Prewash nappy twice before first use.
- Wash soiled nappies every 2 days.
- Discard the majority of solids before storing in the nappy bucket
- No harsh stain removers or bleach. They may cause irritation and can damage the waterproof membrane
- Close any hook and loop fastens before washing
- Add a full dose of detergent into your machine.
- Detergent must not contain whiteners, dyes, perfumes, essential oils or natural soap
- No fabric softeners. They will reduce absorbency.
- Max wash temperature 60 degrees.
- Ideally line dry or tumble dry on cool.
- Do not use water repellent nappy creams
GroVia cover all manufacturing defects on GroVia products for one full year from the date of purchase. The warranty is extended to the original owner of a product with a receipt showing purchase from an authorised GroVia retailer. Grovia normally deal with all their faulty products direct.
To contact GroVia about a warranty question, please e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Items often covered by warranty:
- snaps (poppers)
- TPU (waterproofing)
- sewn seams
Reasons a warranty may be void:
Failure to follow care instructions. Includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- A detergent containing additives (whiteners, dyes, perfumes, essential oils) or natural soap
- Water temperature exceeding 140F/60C
- Fabric softeners
- Any caustic substance
- Nappy rash cream
- Modifications of any kind to any GroVia product, including cutting off care tags
- Excessive wash routine and/or excessive wear and tear
- Accidental damage (items caught/torn/melted in a washing machine/dryer)
The GroVia Warranty DOES NOT cover leaking, nappy odour, normal wear & tear, natural fibre wear holes, pilling, snags or shrinkage.
GrovVa's decision on any warranty claim is final.