Elemental Joy Foldable Flat Insert Overview
The Elemental Joy Foldable Flat Inserts are made of cotton and are designed to be used with the Elemental Joy pocket nappies. They are however very versatile universal inserts and can be used with any pocket nappy, they can also be used as a cloth nappies flat insert inside a nappy wrap such as the Flip Wrap or as extra absorency in an all in one or fitted nappy
The Elemental Joy Foldable Flat Inserts are made of one large layer of cotton so they open out to make them incredibly quick drying.
Elemental Joy is designed by the makers of the famous Cotton Babies Bumgenius nappies. The Elemental Joy cloth nappy system is made to be an incredibly cost effective nappy system but without compromising on quality or safety.
This absorbent Elemental Joy Cotton Insert is:
27" x 27 in" (approx 68cm x 68cm)
It is a cotton insert made of a large piece of cotton flannel that can be folded in different ways to customize absorbency for your baby. The insert will shrink slightly in intial washes but this is normal and the shrinkage is factored in the initial insert size.
Elemental Joy Inserts are sold individually so you can buy as many or as few as you need rather than being restricted by packet sizes.
How do I use the Elemental Joy insert?
The Elemental Joy flat insert can be folded in unlimited ways so you can customise the fit and absorbency perfectly for your baby.
- Fold the insert
- Stuff into the pocket nappy or laid flat in any other suitable nappy cover.
- After washing hang your insert to dry unfold so it lays flat to quicken drying speed. You can also tumble dry low if needed urgently.
- Wash warm with detergent - Bumgenius cloth diapers can be washed up to 60deg. Extra rinse. No laundry additives.
- Tumble dry low or line dry.
Cotton Babies recommend detergents that are free of optical brighteners, perfumes, fabric softeners and dyes.
- Remove Solids.
- Store in dry pail/bin.
- Wash soiled diapers every other day.
- Note: Mineral based rash creams may stain your nappies. Use of a liner is recommended when using rash creams.