- Holds approx 15ml
- Equivalent to 2 mini tampons
- Equivalent to 1 light pad
Nora Light Pad Overview
The Nora Light Reusable Pad, is perfect for the lighter days of your period or as a cup back up. It’s unique slimline shape contours to your body to fit comfortably. It has a popper fastening which keeps the pad firmly in place, giving you the confidence to carry-on with your everyday. You'll never use disposable sanitary pads again.
Features I love
I absolutely love the elastic storage band on the back of the Nora reusable sanitary pads pads. I always store my clean and used pads compactly folded up. With other pad brands this is achieved by securing the wing poppers however with the Nora range simply fold your pad and slip over the elastic band to secure the pad, why did no one ever think of this before!
The sanitary pad length is 19cm
Designed to last
Nora reusable pads are designed to last for around ten years, or about 150 washes
The Nora Very Heavy Maxi Reusable Pad is made with a recycled polyester waterproof outer and PUL membrane for excellent leak protection! The Nora pads have a superb high quality, soft, stay dry layer which is so important on your heavy days.
- Top Layer- The Soft honeycomb top layer (that goes next to your skin) is made from 53% recycled polyester and 47% polyester making it incredibly soft against your skin.
- Absorbent Core- Made of 100% polyester towelling
- Waterproof Outer- The waterproof layer is made from recycled plastic bottle waste. Made from 100% recycled polyester with a PUL membrane to help protect against leaks.
Nora reusable sanitary pads are made with OEKO-TEX® Class II certified (11-6225 Shirley) approved fabrics, containing no nasty chemicals- making them kinder to your body and the planet.
- Rinse your washable period pads in cold water before washing.
- Wash at 30 with non-biological powder detergent.
- Don’t use bleach, fabric conditioner or stain removers.