Little Lovebum Care Guide
- Prewash Items. Note - nappies made from hemp or bamboo require 6 washes before they reach full absorency.
- Remove solids. Heavily soiled nappies may need a rinse before storing in dry pail/waterproof bag. Store for a maximum of 3 days.
- prewash nappies on a rinse cycle or with half a dose of detergent.
- wash at 40-60 degrees using recommended dose of detergent according to instruction.
- Line dry, being sure to keep the PUL out of direct sunlight.
Little Lovebum Warranty
Little Lovebum offers a 6 month guarantee against manufacturing faults. The 6 month guarantee starts from when the item was purchased, not first used. If you believe you have an item with a manufacturing fault, you will need to contact us with details and photos of the fault. We will confirm your purchase date from our records. Little Lovebum may require the items to be inspected before a warranty decision is made, we will inform you if this is required in your case. Little Lovebum warranty decision is final.
Little Lovebum Warranty is VOID when:
- Using harsh stain removers, biological detergents or bleaching
- Boil washing
- Continually tumble drying on a warm or hot heat, or directly on radiators or similar
- Adding vinegar or sodium bicarbonate to the wash
Slight relaxing of elastics, variances in snaps, snags, fading in fabric, are not considered a manufacturing defect.
Little Lovebum decision on any warranty claim is final.
Please Note: The tabs are not colour-fast and will need to be washed separately for the first few washes to remove any loose dyes.