- Holds approx up to 15ml
- Equivalent to 2 mini tampons
- Equivalent to 1 light pad
Nora Pantyliner Overview
The Nora Reusable Liner is designed as a daily pad which can be used every day of the month or on your light days. The high tech fabric will keep you you feeling fresh. It is slimline and contoured to your fit your body. The popper fastening keeps the pad firmly in place, giving you the confidence to carry-on with your everyday. You'll never want to use disposable pads again.
Features I love
I absolutely love the elastic storage band on the back of the Nora pads. I always store my clean and used pads compactly folded up. With other pad brands this is achieved by securing the wing poppers however with the Nora range simply fold your pad and slip over the elastic band to secure the pad, why did no one ever think of this before!
The Nora reusable sanitary pads length is 17cm
Designed to last
Designed to last for around ten years, or about 150 washes
The Nora Pantiliner Reusable Pad is made with a recycled polyester waterproof outer and PUL membrane for excellent leak protection! The Nora pads have a superb high quality, soft, stay dry layer which is so important on your heavy days.
- Top Layer- The honeycomb top layer (that goes next to your skin) is made from 53% recycled polyester and 47% polyester making it incredibly soft against your skin.
- Absorbent Core- Made of 100% polyester towelling
- Waterproof Outer- Sort waterproof exterior is made from recycled plastic bottle waste. A 100% recycled polyester with a PUL membrane to help protect against leaks.
Nora pads are made with OEKO-TEX® Class II certified (11-6225 Shirley) approved fabrics, containing no nasty chemicals- making them kinder to your body and the planet.
- Rinse the reusable sanitary pads in cold water before washing.
- Wash at 30 with non-biological powder detergent.
- Don’t use bleach, fabric softeners or stain removers.
If you suffer with light incontinence leaks read our article "Pads for urinary incontinence."