Poppets Wool Wash Soap is a heart shaped wool soap bar to gently wash woollen garments and leave them smelling amazing. The Wool Soap Wash comes with added olive butter & lanolin making it perfect for gentle cleaning of wool nappy covers and other wool garments.
Poppets Original - A fresh, clean heavenly fragrance with calming chamomile and lavender in a soft lilac and white colour.
Cotton Fresh - A soft baby fragrance that is both cotton clean and powdery in a soft blue and white colour.
Made from a gentle soap base, rich with lanolin and olive butter to help nourish and care for your wool.
1. Start by filling a bucket or sink with lukewarm water, enough to cover your wool cover. No hotter than 30 degrees.
2. Rub the soap bar between your hands until the water is nice and milky.
3. Submerge your wool item.
4. For spot cleaning, use the bar directly on the wool to gently lift away any marks.
5. Leave to soak for 30 mins.
6. Lightly rinse.
7. For wool nappy covers, this is the point at which you may choose to lanolise with our pure lanolin.
8. To dry, gently squeeze the wool then lay out on a dry towel.
Roll the towel up to squeeze out the excess. Then lay flat or hang to dry.
Poppets Baby Range
Try the rest of the Poppets Baby range.