- Light flow days
- Back up for a cup or tampon
- Wear when period is due to start
- Holds approx 7ml
- Equivalent 1 tampon
Wuka Ultimate Midi Light Flow Overview
WUKA Ultimate Midi Light Flow Period Pants can be worn for up to 8 hours a day. Wuka Midi Light Flow are designed for your light flow days or in the days before or after your period for spotting.
I like wearing period pants for exercising as my pelvic floor needs a bit of a backup with sports. I wear my Wuka Midi Light Flow for a low impact exercise class, I wouldn't personally use these for running or high impact exercise but you could if you know your pelvic floor is pretty strong and you might only get a little leak. Some people like using these pants if they have days with increased vaginal discharge, around ovulation this can happen.
The absorbency goes up much higher at the front of the Wuka Midi when compared to the Wuka Bikini, this can be very helpful if you are a front bleeder.
There are seams in the Wuka Midi period pants. The seams are cleverly disguised in the design as they are positioned at the point where the fabric becomes a mesh rather than the main body of soft tshirt type material. Wuka Midi look just like ordinary comfy pants. This light flow version means the gusset doesn't feel particularly different to ordinary pants, so anyone doing your laundry wouldn't be able to tell they were anything other than good quality knickers. The sides on the Wuka Midi are about a third deeper than the Wuka Bikini, they definitely aren't granny pants but they aren't the slimmest Wuka option. The waist band is a modern design with WUKA repeatedly printed around it, think of Calvin Klein pants except these say WUKA. If you like a discrete period pant while the design doesn't shout "i'm a period pant" anyone who knows the brand name would know what they are!
|Size UK ||Size Universal ||Hip Size (cm) |
|6-8 ||X-Small ||85-90 |
|8-10 ||Small ||90-95 |
|10-12 ||Medium ||95-100 |
|12-14 ||Large ||100-105 |
|14-18 ||X-Large || |
Sustainable by design
- Luxurious, soft and stretchy Lenzing® MicroModal fabric that is CO2 neutral and 3.5x softer than fine cotton. Combined with our super absorbent hi-tech fabric and a breathable moisture barrier our pants are uniquely period proof.
- Vegan Approved - Registered with the Vegan Society
- Midi brief style with full coverage at the back without feeling bulky
- HANDWASH: After use, rinse with cold water.
- MACHINE WASH Cold: Pop your WUKA with similar, dark coloured garments and wash at 30 to 40 degrees. Don't use fabric softener. (We also recommend washing any WUKAs with mesh or lace in a wash bag. This will help prolong the life and the strength of the mesh.)
- LINE DRY: Air dry your WUKA Period Pants outside on the line or indoors on an airer. Don't tumble dry it.
BCI Certified. The cotton they use is produced by farmers who care for the environment and minimise the negative effects of fertilisers and pesticides. They also care for the water, soil health and natural habitats, producing the most sustainable cotton for our pants as possible.
WUKA stands for Wake Up Kick Ass and their mission is to create the world's most comfortable and eco friendly period underwear.