- Super Heavy Period Flow
- Holds approx 60ml of period flow
- Equivalent of 12 regular tampons
- Super absorbent full & gusset
- Excellent for long shifts, sleeping or postpartum
WUKA Ultimate period pants are your complete tampon and pad replacement and are the highest absorbency the brand offers.
Wuka Ultimate Midi Super Heavy Period Pants Overview
Wuka Midi Super Heavy Flow hold up to 60ml of period flow; this is approx 12 regular tampons' worth. Wear them for long shifts, at night or postpartum bleeding. You can wear them for up to 24 hours if the need arises, but we recommend no more than 12 for hygiene reasons.
The absorbency goes up much higher at the front of the Wuka Midi when compared to the Wuka Bikini, this can be very helpful if you are a front bleeder.
There are seams in the Wuka Midi period pants. The seams are cleverly disguised in the design as they are positioned at the point where the fabric becomes a mesh rather than the main body of soft tshirt type material. This makes the Wuka Midi look just like ordinary comfy pants.
The sides on the Wuka Midi are about a third deeper than the Wuka Bikini, they definitely aren't granny pants but they aren't the slimmest Wuka option. The absorbent pad is thicker than other Wuka styles at around 3mm thick; this is around the same as a 'super' disposable pad.
Sustainable by design
- Sustainably sourced and manufactured from Tencel™ fabric, 3.5x softer than cotton with Eco Soft Technology.
- Vegan Approved - Registered with the Vegan Society
- Midi brief style with full coverage at the back
- HANDWASH: After use, rinse with cold water.
- MACHINE WASH Cold: Pop your WUKA with similar, dark coloured garments and wash at 30 to 40 degrees. Don't use fabric softener. (We also recommend washing any WUKAs with mesh or lace in a wash bag. This will help prolong the life and the strength of the mesh.)
- LINE DRY: Air dry your WUKA Period Pants outside on the line or indoors on an airer. Don't tumble dry it.
BCI Certified. WUKA Basics Hipster period pants are certified by the Better Cotton Initiative. The cotton they use is produced by farmers who care for the environment and minimise the negative effects of fertilisers and pesticides. They also care for the water, soil health and natural habitats, producing the most sustainable cotton for our pants as possible.
WUKA stands for Wake Up Kick Ass and their mission is to create the world's most comfortable and eco friendly period underwear.