Lena Cup Overview
Lena is a reusable silicone cup that collects your monthly blood flow. Inserted like a tampon, Lena Feminine Cup sits comfortably in the vaginal canal and offers comfortable, odorless, sensation and leak free periods.
The Lena Cup is a bell shaped cup that is a longer bell shape than some others on the market. The LenaCup has a flared rim and is a fairly firm cup making it a good choice for active lifestyles and / or strong pelvic muscles. Offers up to 12 hour protection.
The Lena Cup is a favourite beginners cup or first time cup. Wear your cup and you'll forget about your periods!
Lena Fit Guidelines
Most people can wear either size Lena Cup but choose one over the other primarily based on flow amount, cervix height and general physique.
Unlike other brands, at Lena they do not believe that age and birthing history play a significant role in choosing a menstrual cup. Mothers with multiple births are happily using LENA Small while teenagers, with a heavy flow, choose LENA Large.
Blood flow amount
- Lena Small is ideal for people with a Normal flow.
- Lena Large is suited for people with a Heavy Flow.
Each user's cervix is positioned differently during her period. For some, the cervix descends low into the vaginal canal while for others it sits high.
- If your cervix is positioned at a low to medium height in your vagina, Lena Small will work great for you.
- If your cervix is at a medium to high location, you can choose either size Lena Menstrual Cup.
If you have a very low cervix then you will be better to choose a different brand with a much shallower cup.
How your Lena Cup fits inside you will be unique to your body. Your own individual shape, pelvic muscle strength, and vaginal condition can determine which cup works better for you.
- Active users, whose pelvic floor muscles are strong, are better suited for Lena Small
- While people whose pelvic floor muscles are not as strong might benefit from using Lena Large.
Lena Menstrual Cup Materials
100% USA Medical Grade Silicone and Dyes