Thirsties Care Guide
- Wash all nappies once before use. Prewash any hemp products separately for at least 3 times. The hemp will reach full absorency after approximately 8 washes.
- Wash dark colours separately
- Wash with non-bio powder
- No harsh stain removers or bleach. They may cause irritation and can damage the waterproof membrane
- Don't use pastes of nappy powder directly applied to nappies as this is too concentrated.
- No fabric softeners. They will reduce absorbency.
- Rinse nappies prior to main wash. Or Prewash (small amount of detergent optional) but this will subject the nappies to more 'wear and tear'
- Main wash with max wash temperature 60 degrees.
- Line dry. Can be tumble dried on low, but ideally no more than once a month to prevent premature deterioration to the nappy.
- If using a nappy cream always use a nappy liner - ideally a disposable paper liner.
Thirsties offers a 1 year guarantee against manufacturing faults. The 1 year guarantee starts from when the item was purchased, not first used. If you believe you have an item with a manufacturing fault, you will need to contact us with details and photos of the fault. We will confirm your purchase date from our records. Thirsties may require the items to be inspected before a warranty decision is made, we will inform you if this is required in your case. Thirsties warranty decision is final.
Thirsties Warranty is VOID when:
- Using harsh stain removers, biological detergents or bleaching
- Continually tumble drying on a warm or hot heat, or directly on radiators or similar
- Adding vinegar or sodium bicarbonate to the wash
Excessive laundering can destroy elastic, destroy the water repellency, make the fabric go bald, reduce the performance of your nappies, drastically reduce the lifespan and will render your guarantee void.
Thirsties' decision on any warranty claim is final.