- Ideal for light flow days,
- Suitable for daily discharge,
- Ideal for spotting or as a backup along with a menstrual cup or tampon
- Original is cotton backed for ultimate breathablility.
Eco Femme Panty Liner Overview
Eco Femme sells a premium range of washable cloth pads and pantyliners across the world and were the first pad I tried. I love the organic soft flannel cotton top layer and find the organic cotton flannel layers really absorbent. The tabs fastening is the correct size for most pants and isn't too tight or too loose.
- 18x7cm width when closed
- Sold in a pack of 3
Which way up?
Label side down
- 3 layers of absorbency
- Both colour ways are made from Organic Cotton.
- Original is cotton backed for ultimate breathability. Alternatively PUL backed panty liners are offered for a higher protection if you expect the pad to get very wet.
The pads are packaged in recycled cardboard and come with a care and instruction card.
About Eco Femme
Eco Femme pads are stitched by members of women's self help groups and women are paid per piece rate for products. They are stitched to an export quality.