Each pair of Saalt High Waist period underwear holds the equivalent period flow of 2 pads or 3 regular tampons.
Designed to be used on their own but can also be used for worry free backup for a tampon cup or disc.
Period Underwear that looks sexy!
Saalt doesn't make ordinary period pants they make lingerie period pants!
Saalt High Waist Period Pants Overview
Saalt High Waist Period Pants from Saalt are made in an amazingly light fabric, designed in Paris in a style that flatters your shape with silky smooth fabric topped with soft stretch European lace. Saalt high Rise period pants offer you full leak protection and full containment. Saalt high absorbency Elemental High Waist keeps you dry and leak free, so you can confidently and comfortably go through work days, happy hours, long flights, nighttime and beyond with fewer bathroom trips and zero leaks.
The Saalt High Waisted period pants offer a regular to high absorbency, they are the perfect replacement for menstrual pads, liner or a backup for your cup. They can also be used for light incontinence leaks.
Saalt is a market leading period care company best known for their ultra popular, best selling Saalt menstrual cups. Saalt now makes stunning, high performing, premium quality period pants called Saalt Wear.
Saalt wear that feels exactly like regular underwear but with impossibly thin, patent-pending gusset technology that keeps you dry, chic and leak-free. At the Period Lady we are delighted to be the first company in the UK to offer you both Saalt cups and Saalt Wear. Whether worn together on your heaviest days or nights, or alone on lighter days, try them - we know you'll love them.
The fit of Saalt High Waist are true to size.
- XS: UK 4-6
- S: UK 6-8
- M: UK 10-12
- L: UK 14-16
- XL: UK 18-20
- Body: 80% Recycled Polyester, 20% Elastane
- Lace: 70% polyamide, 30% elastane
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Gusset: 92% Recycled Polyester, 8% Spandex
- Breathable PUL lined
ZERO TOXINS, ZERO WORRY
- Ethically made in Sri Lanka
- OEKO-TEX®️ and bluesign®️ approved
- Certified free of PFAS and other harmful substances
Take good care of Saalt Wear, and it will take great care of you.
- After use, rinse your Saalt Wear in cold water to help avoid staining
- Then, hand wash or machine wash on cold, preferably in a wash bag made for delicates
- You can use detergent, but NO fabric softener or bleach
- Do NOT IRON protect the tech
- Proudly hang dry—energy efficient, and free.
Not sure if these are the right ones for you?
We have an extensive range of Nora's and other brands in many styles and absorbencies as well. Shop our full range of period pants