Bright Bots Care Guide
- Prewash nappy twice before first use at 40deg and a low spin speed
- Wash dark colours separately
- Wash with non-bio powder
- No harsh stain removers or bleach.
- No fabric softeners. They will reduce absorbency.
- Wash tempreature according to garment label
- Ideally line dry or tumble dry on cool.
- If using a nappy cream always use a nappy liner - ideally a disposable paper liner.
Bright Bots Warranty
- Elastic defects for 60 days
- Workmanship /sewing defects for 30 days
- Prefolds and terry inserts sewing defects only for 30 days.
WARRANTIES ARE NON- TRANSFERABLE. The name on the invoice/sales receipt must match the name of the individual making the claim. Bright Bots warranty does not cover any used items purchased second-hand.
Delamination: Bright Bots replace all diapers with delaminated PUL that are claimed with a year of purchase, with proof of purchase.
Stretched Braided Elastics: Bright Bots cover issues with elastics for 60 days, with proof of purchase. Elastics stretch over time and this is inevitable. Factors such as hard water, constant stripping, use of fabric softeners, bleach, vinegar or scented detergents, extreme high temperatures, smaller than recommended stashes, as examples, can affect the life of an elastic and are out of our control. If there is an issue with elastics within 60 days of purchase Bright Bots will require photos, proof of purchase and details of the issue at hand.
Inserts: Bright Bots cover all manufacturing defects on both viscose from bamboo and microterry inserts for 30 days with proof of purchase. This includes pre-existing rips to the fabric or sewing-related issues.
Normal Wear and Tear/Non-manufacturing related damages: All products have a limited lifespan despite care taken to preserve them. These products are used to contain such acidic substances as urine and feces, and are washed regularly. As such, they will all eventually show wear and tear. There is no set amount of time that a nappy product can be expected to last. Bright Bots do not warranty against degredation from prolonged storage or wear from use including but not limited to holes, runs under snaps, snags on sidewalks or from pools, wood, cement, or washer/dryer problems. If you notice any such thing PRIOR to first wash, please do not wash. Contact The Nappy Lady to arrange an exchange.
Bright Bots decision on any warranty claim is final.