- Super Heavy Period Flow
- Holds approx 60ml of period flow
- Equivalent of 12 regular tampons
- Super absorbent full & gusset
- Excellent for long shifts, sleeping or post partum bleeding
Wuka Ultimate High Waist Brief
WUKA Ultimate period pants are your complete tampon and pad replacement and are the highest absorbency the brand offers. You can wear them for up to 24 hours if the need arises, but we recommend no more than 12 for hygiene reasons.
The WUKA Ultimate Super Heavy Period Pants are super absorbent and hold 3 times the amount of Ultimate Heavy flow period underwear.
High Waist Super Heavy Flow Features
High waisted style, super stretch - up to 45% stretch at the waist, so you stay comfy and supported, even when bloated!
Sustainably sourced and manufactured from Tencel™ fabric, 3.5x softer than cotton with Eco Soft Technology.
The pad is thicker than other styles - c. 3mm thick, around the same as a super absorbent disposable pad.
High Gusset, great coverage and leak-free.
Wuka Period Pants Size
|Size UK ||Size Universal ||Hip Size (cm) |
|6 ||X-Small ||85 |
|8 ||Small ||90 |
|10 ||Medium ||95 |
|12 ||Large ||100 |
|14 ||X-Large ||105 |
Sustainable by design
- Sustainably sourced and manufactured from Tencel™ fabric, 3.5x softer than cotton with Eco Soft Technology.
- Vegan Approved - Registered with the Vegan Society
- Midi brief style with full coverage at the back
Care of Wuka Pants
- HANDWASH: After use, rinse with cold water.
- MACHINE WASH Cold: Pop your WUKA with similar, dark coloured garments and wash at 30 to 40 degrees. Don't use fabric softener. (We also recommend washing any WUKAs with mesh or lace in a wash bag. This will help prolong the life and the strength of the mesh.)
- LINE DRY: Air dry your WUKA Period Pants outside on the line or indoors on an airer. Don't tumble dry it.
BCI Certified. WUKA Basics Hipster period pants are certified by the Better Cotton Initiative. The cotton they use is produced by farmers who care for the environment and minimise the negative effects of fertilisers and pesticides. They also care for the water, soil health and natural habitats, producing the most sustainable cotton for our pants as possible.
WUKA stands for Wake Up Kick Ass and their mission is to create the world's most comfortable and eco friendly period underwear.